Terms and Conditions
According to the Code of Obligations (Official Gazette of the Republic Slovenia no. 97/07), Consumer Protection Act (Official Gazette of the Republic Slovenia no. 98/04, 114/06, 126/07, 86/09, 78/11 and 38/14), Personal Data Protection Act (Official Gazette of the Republic Slovenia no. 94/07) and in line with the Directive on electronic commerce (2000/31/EC) and Directive on Consumer Rights (2011/83/EC), Abelium d.o.o., Kajuhova ulica 90, SI-1119 Ljubljana, Slovenia, declares GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS for the kg15.matheo.si WEBSITE AND ONLINE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION & PAYMENT PROCESS
Article 1 - Payment service provider
- Abelium d.o.o.
- Kajuhova ulica 90
- SI-1119 Ljubljana
- ID number: 3557952000
- Registered at: AJPES - Agency of the Republic of Slovenia for Public Legal Records and Related Services
- VAT number: SI65141326
- Email: info(at)abelium.eu
- Website: http://www.abelium.eu
All inquiries regarding the credit card payment should be sent to the above email address.
Article 2 - Conference Organizers
- IMFM - Institute of Mathematics, Physics and Mechanics
- Jadranska ulica 19
- SI-1000 Ljubljana
in collaboration with
- UL FMF - University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Jadranska ulica 19, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
- UL PeF - University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Education, Kardeljeva plošèad 16, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
- UM FNM - University of Maribor, Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, Koroška cesta 160, SI-2000 Maribor, Slovenija
- UP FAMNIT - University of Primorska, Faculty of Mathematics, Natural Sciences and Information Technologies, Glagoljaška 8, SI-6000 Koper, Slovenija, and
- UP IAM - University of Primorska, Andrej Marušiè Institute, Muzejski trg 2, SI-6000 Koper, Slovenia
All inquiries regarding the organization should be sent directly to the conference e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 3 - Contractual Partners
By registering for a conference and accepting these Terms and Conditions you are entering into contract with Abelium d.o.o., acting as the payment service provider and the owner of the conference web site and IMFM as the main Organizer of the conference.
The contract includes the services in the following article and lasts until the conclusion of the conference.
Article 4 - Services Offered
By registering and paying the conference fee you are intitled to attend the conference, including the conference dinner, conference trip, organized plenary talks, minisymposia sessions, and the organizer's support regarding the transport & accomodation during the conference.
Article 5 - Payment process
Customer can pay the conference fee on his/her personalized page. He/she can access this page by link that was sent in registration confirmation email. The conference fee differs in regard to the date of payment (i.e. early or late registration) and the status of the customer (i.e. reduced student fee). if a customers pays the wrong amount of conference fee, the Organizer can denie the customer conference attendance until the correct amount is payed in full.
Customer can choose between two methods of payment:
- Bank transfer, payable to IMFM using the information provided on the payment page. The payment is confirmed after the correct amount is received on the account stated on payment page.
- Credit card payment, which is handled by Abelium d.o.o. For the credit card data entry, the customer is redirected to a secure server of the payment processing bank. Payment can be made with the following credit or debit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, MASTERCARD and MAESTRO. The customer's credit card will be debited right after a successful completition of the payment process.
Customer will receive the payment receipt by email in 48 hours after the confirmation of payment and must bring it to the conference venue as a proof of payment. The payment invoice will be presented to the customer at the conference venue.
Article 6 - Currency and prices
Curency of all conference fees as well as the currency in which the payment is made is European euro (EUR). All prices that are stated on this website are final and include VAT (Value Added Tax). Customermust pay this exact amount, except if paying in other currency. In this case customer's bank is responsible for the transaction, it may convert the funds to European euro which may result in additional costs for the customer.
Article 7 - Payment cancelation
If the customer wants to cancel the payment before the start of the conference, he/she should send an email:
- in case Bank transfer was used: to conference Organizer (see Article 2)
- in case Credit card payment was used: to Payment service provider (see Article 1)
The customer authorizes and permits the Payment service provider and the Organizer to collect, archive, use and share personal data of the customer in line with the valid regulations concerning the personal data protection. The data pustomer provides will NOT be transfered to third parties and will be used only for the purpose of conducting the conference (e.g. for email notifications, creating the conference schedule and Book of Abstracts, for registration confirmations, etc.).
Specifically, the credit card data will be securely transfered and saved by the bank which processes the credit card payments and will NOT be accessible by the Payment service provider or the Organizer.
Article 9 - Final provisions
The contractual parties hereby agree that all matters arising from this Terms and Conditions shall be resolved by mutual agreement. The parties agree to the jurisdiction of the court in Ljubljana, Slovenia, the law of choice is Slovenian law.
The Payment service provider reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
These Terms and Conditions come into force on the day following their publication on the matheo.si website, that is on March 13, 2015, when the former Terms and Conditions cease to apply.